Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Instructions To Make Diaper Carriage



Let an exercise of creativity and group therapy, I will include here a list of 10 little guy / to worse I fall from the public eye, it interesting sociological experiment, mainly because I feel like shouting from the rooftops who hate.

10 Hugo "Loco" Gatti: Famous Argentine goalkeeper of 70, those who are devoted to playing the fool in the field. That is goalie and I did not free to be the target of my anger. Fortunately, no longer appears in TVE, because to hear him give lessons to Casillas ... I found revolting.

9 Dani Martín: vocalist Canto del Loco I like fat, is more posh than Paris Hilton's purse, but go through life and that alternative rebel gets on my nerves, believed to be the artist because it acts total. .. does anyone get hold of the lapel and say the hell time is a hard actor to God!

8 Fonsi Nieto: His face tells screams "give me a slap." I understand that Mike Doohan has won everything in the world of motorcycles is a little cocky ... but this character go nice, I really do not understand.

7 Guti: can not stand whiners, and Guti is a crybaby. Despite being over 30 years is a brat moody and whiny, certainly when I played at school said "not worth Joooo ... the opposing team will not let me put goal"

6 Penelope Cruz: What if it's a good actress or not ... to me looks terrible but if nominated for an Oscar for something will be, but registration is less interpretive than Jim Carrey. Also going through life with that face diva of "do not come near me that oléis evil bunch of commoners." Received 15 nominations and I hope I did not win ever.

5 Ramoncín: How does a person who has more than 20 years without getting an original disc can complain about piracy? You know why do not you stand.

4 Fernando Alonso: A win is for his genius at the wheel, if you lose is because there is a conspiracy against him ... once sought "humility" in the dictionary and not caught the meaning.

3 Lewis Hamilton: Alonso As far worse ... also scored twice this because it has a parent unbearable. The day I lost the title to Alonso and Hamilton through the cosmic fluke ... I almost cried with happiness.

2 Rosa (the OT): not stand her ... I know it's a very good person and all that, but for the love of God learn to talk! Therefore I never felt ashamed of my nationality and when I saw her represent us in Eurovision. If someone has seen the ads for diet products that has ever made me the "could be translated into Castilian?

drum roll ... the most hated is ...

1 David Bustamante: Dwarf, stubborn, short-legged, bandy-legged, silly ass, squeaky voice, cool and as a final touch ... crybaby, is to see and change channels, go to that monster sex symbol by life ... turns my guts.

Well that's it ... and I've been comfortable Who do you hate? ! Create your black list and see what therapeutic is

0 comments:

Post a Comment