Monday, January 26, 2009

Black And Purple Damask Wrapping Paper Wholesale

Resident Evil: Degeneration

some time ago, thanks to Missmole I could do with the latest Resident Evil film, Animation here (Thanks!!) entitled Resident Evil: Degeneration .




Yesterday, after many attempts to see her in the end I took time and spent a pleasant Sunday afternoon between zombies. And I must say that I regret not having taken the time before because .... I loved it! I've always been a follower visual Resident Evil, Scary because what I am, I closed my eyes every time I sensed scares, so you can imagine what it would be playing, hahaha.

Well, I deviate from the theme, the film engages, has a good argument and I was trying to guess who the bad to the end. Until was surprised goalkeeper because they do not expect much from the film.

Of course, I recommend that you see in English and English subtitles on youtube is a trailer with dubbing in Castilian made by amateurs and leaves much to be desired ... besides English is fairly well understood.


So you know, if you are a fan of this franchise and you are slow to see it: P



Greetings, Taku


0 comments:

Post a Comment