Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Famous Baseball Players With Number 24

Naruto or Bleach?


Recently, returning goalkeeper, Tiosanta and servant to Madrid, the conversation went 2 large sleeves with which the Japanese delight us in recent years: Naruto and Bleach . Tiosanta and I started talking about the 2 series and how interesting they are the frames when suddenly, goalkeeper told us that he had heard in a Comic who had attended, you can not be a follower of both characters: o are true to Naruto or Ichigo.
Then I started thinking I do not understand why they can not like the 2, I mean, I'm more fan of Bleach, but that does not mean that I do not like Naruto because both series have good arguments and plots do not resemble anything. Perhaps not so nerdy after all, no? Bah ... I do not think so: P
the end, the conversation ended with a fight on the origin of Smurfette, but I'll leave that for another post.

And you? there are more than Naruto or Bleach? Other series know this from happening? Taku

0 comments:

Post a Comment