Monday, November 17, 2008

What To Write In A Sons Wedding Card

staff Meme (Lanovia)

s! Hi guys! As I'm vitiating with that of memes, here is mine!

1. Full Name: Trini (-ty)
2. Why did you put that name? : For my grandmother
3. Do you ask wishing on stars? : No, but if granted one I'll think ...
4. The last time llorastes? : I recently also
5. Pan "to what? : I like almost everything!
6. Do you like animals? Yes, although some more than others
7. How many children do you have? None, and still will be several years old ...
8. Do you collaborate with NGOs? : No
9. If you were another person would be your friend? : I guess so, because I'm not bad persona... jeje
10. ¿Tienes un diario de vida? : No, pero me gustaría (cuando tenga tiempo)
11. ¿Eres sarcástico? : A veces...
12. ¿Saltarías en puenting? : No, aunque en el parque de atracciones lo que sea... jeje
13. ¿Cuál es tu cereal preferido? : Los corn flakes
14. ¿Te desabrochas los zapatos antes de sacarlos? : Sí
15. ¿Crees que eres fuerte? : De espíritu depende del momento. Físicamente no...
16. ¿Tu helado preferido? : Vainilla con nueces o el de tarta de queso (se admite el del mercadona... jeje)
17. ¿Qué número calzas? : 37
18. ¿Grupo de música preferido? : Varios
19. What do you dislike about yourself? : To be so clueless
20. Who will sorely miss? : Some people especially
21. What was the last movie you saw? Message in a Bottle
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? : Censored!
23. When was the last time you made love? : Super censored!
24. What are you listening to right now? : A Eldeman
25. Will the last person you talked to on the phone? My brother
26. Your favorite drink? Coca cola
27. "Favorite sport to watch on TV? : ___
28. "Favorite food? : I have my questions ... but I love rice and pasta
29. Final "sad or happy ending? : Happy forever, but not funny!
30. Do you have pets? : I was a puppy I had to give
31. Favorite Day of the Year "? : Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year's Eve ... (All magic)
32. "Kisses or Hugs? : Both
33. Are you a happy person? : If
34. Have you traveled much? : No (yet!)
35. A sexual fantasy: do not know, no answer ...
36. What is the last meal you prepared? : Caesar Salad
37. "Favorite color? : White, black and red
38. What you saw on TV last night? : Nothing. Central Hospital in the pc
39. Something that makes you lose the paper: Dependence on third
40. Where is the furthest you've been in your house? Berlin
41. Something that would morbo do: something with jesus vazquez ... (Yes, I know their tendencies ...)
42. @ Are you open to sexual options like oral sex or anal sex? : Anyway ...
43. A favorite dessert: Everyone! I do not averse to anything!
44. A place to disappear: a rural house
45. What animal have you most afraid? : Almost all insects ... (I always bite ...! Hehe)
46. Do not you like to die without trying, I still have many things to try (I hope) would not know say a specific ...
47. Do you ever get caught making love? : No, discretion comes first!
48. Your patience level from 0 to 10 is: depends on the moment, I have a ranking yet
49. What book are you reading? : The Gaudi key (although I recommend it, it leaves much to be desired)
50. Have you ever took drugs? : No (alcohol only)

0 comments:

Post a Comment