Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ukmistress Leather Skirt

Meme-or laughter

Well, this is the first time I wrote a meme, I've caught the blog of Eldeman . I will give just that I identify with it or not, the blog is eternal.

1. That dropping your gum out of your mouth when speaking. As now almost not like chewing gum because it does not happen much, but what a shame ...

2. Greet someone in the street by mistake. The strangers who will still greet me, hehehehe.

3. Hit you with a door or something transparent. Especially with the doorknobs. I spent tubes for bruises
calmatel
5. Think of something funny and you start to laugh and people stare you weird. The trouble is that after I tell people and not that funny.

12. Choke on your own spit. And how bad is happening.

17. Accidentally swallow an insect. is the worst. Yuck!

20. Sleep and wake up drooling all. The best naps I ever had.

25. Wanting to serve the drink with the bottle capped. If I'm a clueless ...

30. Find something for all sides and you had it in hand . In the hands, head ... damn glasses!

38. Long a laugh with a mouthful of liquid and spit it all. Oops, too bad what happened in these times ...

40. Burning feet in the sand and hide. for something I do not like the beach ...

46. Lean on the glass before reaching the mouth and chorrearte. I do not spend so much, it seems that I'm learning.

50. Run into someone on the street and want to leave the two to the same side. And going to give you two kisses to someone choose the same side of the two, jajajajaja.

Well, I hope you all had a good time. Taku

0 comments:

Post a Comment