Monday, November 17, 2008

Kate S Playground Gallery

Meme Post staff (Goalkeeper)

A Me-what? Who invented the curious things a human being ... we will answer it to see if I can prescribe something ...

1. Full Name: Jamin, Ben jamin
2. Why did you put that name? : By a friend of my parents and because Arthur was an ugly name
3. Do you ask wishing on stars? : I do not trust fireballs and gas that are millions of light years away ... call me skeptical
4. Last time you cried? : Ummmm ...
data processing 5. Pan "to what? I am not Especialito ... I have to eat a sandwich sobrasada with Roquefort
6. Do you like animals? : Do not hate, but a dog going after collecting his things ... not my idea of \u200b\u200ba spree
7. How many children do you have? None, but fruitful and multiply to buy my products
8. Do you collaborate with NGOs? : No
9. If you were another person would be your friend? : We have been screwed in May with flowers Sure! I'm a lovable guy
10. Do you have a diary? : No, I am confident that some type it for me and is lined with my memories
11. Are you sarcastic? Yes .. a lot
12. "Bungee jump in? : No, I'm a shit
13. What is your Favorite cereal? : The frostis
14. Do you undo, before removing his shoes? : No, never and never will ... you have your principles
15. Think you're strong? : We all got together, we had a championship
check pulses and 16. Is your favorite ice cream? : Melon
17. What size shoe? : 43
18. "Favorite music group? : The Jonas Brothers ... I'm not saying
19. What do you dislike about yourself? My infinite patience and understanding (I said I was sarcastic and ironic ...)
20. Who will sorely miss? : A pink hedgehog Espinete ... that stole my heart
21. What was the last movie you saw? Finding Nemo ... is not advocacy, was fired on Saturday tele
22. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? : Cowboys of life and black shoes
23. When was the last time you made love? : Besides guarretes gossips eh?
24. What are you listening to right now? : The smooth run run my cpu
25. Will the last person you talked to on the phone? My mother
26. Your favorite drink? : Coffee
27. "Favorite sport to watch on TV? : The fúrgol in its various forms including American football looks the same as an egg to a chestnut
28. "Favorite food? : Anything edible and some things that ... but if you have to choose, sushi
29. Final "sad or happy ending? : Happy ... that is pretty shitty thing to embitter the life
30. Do you have pets? : No. .. I once left a hamster and stood like a seal of how well they fed
31. Favorite Day of the Year "? I have no such
32. "Kisses or Hugs? : Though you think I'm a weirdo ... besos
33. Are you a happy person? : It is not who is the joy of the garden
34. Have you traveled much? : I can not complain
35. A sexual fantasy, Freud missed a large patient ... that you wrote this test needs
therapy 36. What is the last meal you prepared? : Croquet avec ham of salads accompanied mixte
37. "Favorite color? : Blue and Black
38. What you saw on TV last night? : Gears of War 2 ... semos geeks
39. Something that makes you lose the paper: The cries when talking
40. Where is the furthest you've been in your house? San Francisco
41. Something that would morbo do: nothing that I value my dear readers
42. @ Are you open to sexual options like oral sex or anal sex? : I already missed my not speaking of anal sex ... it is a recurring topic.
43. A favorite dessert of sweet'm not very
44. A site to disappear: a megalopolis ... London or New York
45. What animal have you most afraid? : The Albuquerque gorrinofante ... only his name makes me shudder.
46. Do not you like to die without trying: the gorrinofante in juice
47. Do you ever get caught making love? : No, you always look to the side before putting the issue
48. Your patience level from 0 to 10 is: 0 ranker
49. What book are you reading? : The Prisoner's Dilemma
50. Have you ever took drugs? : Coffee ... and some pills to overcome my irrational fear of gorrinofantes

0 comments:

Post a Comment