Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Annual Get Together Compeering

Subtitling, captioning come

Imagine you are browsing youtube, as a good geek you are, and you find a trailer a super movie geek who has been dubbed by fans, of course the dubbing is so painful that it seems that the machine has made snuff the corner bar, therefore you can not include such a snafu in your blog.

You have three options, or place the video in original version in the vain hope that your readers are fluent in English or looking for a subtitled version, or you're the video captions. Well now the latter is very easy to do thanks to plenty of websites that allow you to subtitle videos online ... yeah yeah, what you hear online. Maybe to many geeks this is not a novelty but I think for the seriƩfilos can be quite useful.

There are many sites that do this but I have tested me who my favorite is Overstream . The operation is simpler than the mechanism of a jug, just to register, include the url of youtube (or any other video site) and you can caption. It comes with a tutorial very majete and is clearly better and more intuitive than Windows Movie Maker ... well, I think the NASA computer system is more intuitive than the damn Movie Maker.

that I know video editing as well as nuclear physics, nucellar forgiveness, I found simple, intuitive and fast, as I leave a video shows that subtitle for my blog goalkeeper van



PS: Dedicated to the Resident Evil Degeneration benders

0 comments:

Post a Comment